- Community Directed Funds allocated to four organizations to benefit Slocan Valley residents. press-release-2015-11-19-mr_slo-comm_dir_funds
- funding research for broadband internet service
- assistance to the Slocan Lake Chamber of Commerce
- publication of the Slocan Valley Food Guide by Malin Christensson
- publication of a Community Directory
- creation of our website www.slocanvalley.com
- completed a Business Retention and Expansion survey project in conjunction with the Selkirk College Rural Development Institute to determine local and regional business priorities.
- assisted with the creation of the Slocan Valley Community Legacy Society.
- a series of free business Lunch and Learn’s to assist business owners, 2015.
- many other locally-initiated projects