Member of Parliament for BC Southern Interior

Detailed Information

If you are a constituent who is having a problem with a federal government program or service such as Citizenship & Immigration, EI, pensions, passports or Canada Revenue Agency, please contact my office. My staff and I would be happy to lend a hand. I also welcome your views on federal issues that are affecting our communities. Please feel free to call, email or write to me care of my Castlegar constituency office.